- Blade Length: 3.23" (82 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.95" (75 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.09" (104 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.32" (186 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3.0 mm)
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: White G10 with Black G10 Overlays
- Handle Thickness: 0.47" (12 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (86 g)
- Designer: Yue
- Made in China
From the designer of the CyberBlade, comes another unique offering from Yue for Kizer Knives, the Cormorant. With a simplistic but stylish design aesthetic, it really stands out among the other EDC offerings out there. The outstanding design of the sheepsfoot blade provides multiple methods for smooth deployment, including a standard flipper tab, a front flipper tab, and a thumb hole, all of which are aided by the ball bearing pivot system. The unique design is carried into the construction of the handle with its smooth lines and simple ergonomics. The black G10 overlay that lies over both sides of the G10 handle scales provides an attractive look and a superior grip that really cements the standout nature of this knife. We certainly think it is a knife to keep your eyes on.
—— Knife Center
Awesome fidget knife!
Excellent quality, good detent, great blade steel, what more can you ask for?
Mar 26, 2021
Fun edc glad I purchased
Can't stop fidgeting with this awesome knife. It's a really cool design with a lot of attitude and utility. If you've been on the fence grab it up and enjoy yet another awesome Yue design implemented perfectly by Kaiser. The only con is that the g10 is a little aggressive around the cutouts but I like the design so not a big deal for me.
Jan 23, 2021